Monday, October 22, 2007

New QP...

Hello all. Just a quick note tonight as I am exhausted and Mike is waiting to watch a movie with me. I have a new quick page for you. I used a kit from Ellie over at http://www.sugarsnapscraps.blogspot.com/. I used her Autumn kit for this freebie! Aren't the colors just gorgeous? So rich. Makes me want to get a beautiful sweater on and go sit on the back porch with a good cup of hot chocolate! Mmmm.... She's got some exciting new news to tell you about but you'll have to go visit her blog to find out! ;)
Our realtor comes tomorrow and the house is all set. Now we just need to get the sign in the yard and SELL THIS THING! :) Sooner we sell, the sooner we move closer to home. YEA! Have a good night everyone!


You can download it HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great page you have
i hope you dont mind but i did make a link to you on my own page
there are other scrap pages to with freebees.

great regard marianna from the netherlands
http://www.kippetjuhs.nl/personalscrap.htm

Anonymous said...

This QP makes me smile :)